Get Superior Craftsmanship and Flexibility with the S.E. Shires TBQALESSI Q Series Artist Model Tenor Trombone
The Joseph Alessi Q Series Artist Model Tenor Trombone has been crafted with Mr. Alessi to offer an exceptional instrument at an affordable price. Similarly to the Custom Series model, this instrument features a revolutionary combination of materials and construction to produce the perfect balance of color, efficiency, and resonance. The QAlessi bell features an unsoldered, two-piece, light-weight yellow-brass bell which allows this instrument to easily project while maintaining a broad and warm sound.
The newly designed Alessi Q Series rotary valve features a gold brass F-attachment slide to create depth and density of sound coupled with the clarity and stability of a rotary valve. A gold brass tuning slide similarly adds complexity and warmth to the sound of this instrument. The QAlessi handslide features a combination of different alloys to achieve a perfect balance of consistency and clarity as well as timbrel flexibility. The Joseph Alessi Q Series Tenor Trombone offers the ultimate versatility for any musician looking to be a cut above the rest.
- QAlessi Bell: 8.5-inch, two-piece, lightweight yellow brass with unsoldered bead, and special annealing treatment
- QAlessi rotary F valve with gold-brass F-attachment slide and engraved valve cap
- QAlessi tuning slide: gold brass, drawn tubing
- QAlessi Handslide: .547-inch, standard-weight gold brass; yellow wide crook
- Three interchangeable yellow brass leadpipes
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires Joseph Alessi Model custom engraving
- Includes Q Series tenor trombone case, mouthpiece, and care kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details