*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Gain, Not The Noise With The sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite Preamp
The DM1 DYNAMITE: explosive level for all your passive mics.
Some mics need a LOT of gain - and not all preamps are up to the challenge. The DM1 DYNAMITE is an ultra-slim active inline preamp that fits seamlessly between your mic and mic pre, providing a massive +28dB of clean, transparent gain for all your passive microphones.“
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, the DM1 has vastly lower output impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market. Additionally, the gain it provides is always a consistent 28dB regardless of the connected load, thanks to its dedicated buffer amplifier.
The DM1 is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp without adding noise or coloration. Its output impedance is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
For optimum results, we recommend you plug the DM1 directly into your microphones output. If necessary, a cable can be used between the microphone and the DM1 - but the shorter the cable, the better the overall performance will be.
+28db of Clean, Consistent Gain, Independent of Load
- Designed for neutral, balanced sound quality
- The perfect way to boost the signal of a passive microphone
- Gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
- Provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
Sophisticated Class-a Electronics
- State of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- Transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- Provides the lowest noise in its class
Dedicated Output Buffer Amplifier
- Provides +28dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
- Extremely low output impedance
- Drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum
Slim, Rugged All-metal Housing with Premium Finish
- Efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- High-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- Slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
Gold-plated XLR Connector
- For loss-free and reliable signal connection
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.