OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Solve Your Set Up Struggles With The Easy To Use sE Electronics VR1 Passive Ribbon Microphone
The VR1, a passive ribbon to bring out the bite and edge from your guitar cabs with no muddy highs.
The VR ribbon microphones from sE mark a new era for ribbon mic technology.
Until the VR Series, the only ribbon mic in the world to perform across 20Hz-20kHz was our own Rupert Neve collaboration, the RNR1. This was achieved using state-of-the-art custom transformers and a Rupert Neve-designed circuit to reveal HF usually absent.
With the VR mics, full frequency response is achieved using a clever mechanical device designed by Siwei Zou, the company CEO, and a hand-tensioned ribbon constructed by our highly specialized technicians in sE's capsule room.
The result is a superbly detailed, open and natural recording of acoustic instruments and guitar cabs. The VR's ability to perform - coupled with the unique look - have already made them a secret weapon for top musicians and engineers worldwide.
- Electronics: Passive
- Generating Element: Hand-tensioned 2.5 micro m aluminum ribbon
- Directional Pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.78 mV/Pa (-55 dB)
- Max SPL: 135 dB (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB
- Self Noise: 19 dB(A)
- Matching Connectors: XLR3F
- Power requirement: N/A (phantom-protected)
- Weight: 230g / 8.11oz
Manufacturer: SE ELECTRONICS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91274
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device