Get Everything You Need To Start Recording Studio-Quality Vocals With The sE Electronics X1 S Studio Bundle
The sE Electronics X1 S Studio Bundle provides customers with arguably the best value for money high-quality home recording solution available on the market.
The SE Electroncis X1S Studio bundle ships as a single box and includes the RF-X itself, the highly popular sE X1 S large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, the latest shock mount and pop filter kit (as sold with the sE 2200a II) and a 3-meter microphone cable.
The X1 S microphone is a refined version of sE's best-selling X1, tuned for advanced performance in every way imaginable.
When sE introduced the X1 in 2010, it redefined the potential of an affordable hand-crafted condenser microphone.
With the highest dynamic range and SPL handling capabilities in its class, along with expanded features that dramatically increase its flexibility, the X1 S has been improved in every way - yet is even more affordable than the original.
- Contains: X1 S microphone, RF-X Reflexion Filter, sE Isolation Pack (with pop shield), 3-meter mic cable
- X1 S Microphone has a custom-designed hand-crafted capsule, high-performance electronics, two switchable attenuation levels, two switchable low-cut filters, all-metal housing, and a gold-plated XLR connector
X1 S SPECIFICATIONS:
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 140 / 150 / 160 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 131 / 141 / 151 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 125 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: <1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 6 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
Manufacturer: SE ELECTRONICS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details