Get Warmth And Lightning-Quick Response With The Selmer Paris 53J Soprano Saxophone
This one defines the industry standard in two-piece sopranos. The Selmer-Paris Series III Saxophone provides you with all the facility and sound you will ever need. Instead of traditional brass, theis Selmer Paris saxophone is built on a platform with a slightly higher copper content-creating a rich warm tone that is automatic from the first breath into the instrument.
- Acoustics Series III body style-optimized for immediate response
- Necks Series III bore comes with straight and curved
- Range High F# key (high G on soprano)
- Construction Mini-ribs – quick response brass alloy
- Mechanism Compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand Front F key Spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest Plastic Right-hand thumb rest Metal adjustable
- Adjusting screws High E & F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws Tapered Needle springs Blued steel
- Pads Treated leather with metal resonators
- Finish Clear lacquer Engraved bell
- Mouthpiece Selmer S80 C*Case - BAM
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.