OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Rich Sound And Smooth Playability With The Selmer Paris E16R Eb Soprano Clarinet Outfit
Selmer-Paris has a long history of creating the highest quality professional clarinets.
The Selmer Paris E16R professional Eb clarinet offers a beautiful sound, even scale, and incredible intonation due to its unique bore design. Each Selmer-Paris E16R Clarinet features high quality leather pads that create a perfect seal, and helps players achieve smooth technique.
- Silver plated keys have more texture than nickel, which makes it easier to finger fast technique
- High quality aged grenadilla wood produces the most beautiful tone and is less prone to cracking
- Left hand alternate Eb/Ab key will eliminate the need for ""sliding"" in tough technical passages
- 13.5mm bore designed for beautiful tone and even intonation
- 2 barrels, 43 mm and 45 mm will give players the option to adjust tuning with any ensemble
- Adjustable thumb rest to help players find the most comfortable position
- High quality leather pads get a perfect seal, but are soft enough to prevent "slapping" key noise
- Key of Eb
- Grenadilla Wood
- 18-Key Design
- 0.532 Bore Size
- Adjustable Thumb-rest
- BAM Light
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA141
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device