Get a Popular Instrument with the Selmer Paris Series II Model 56 Bass Saxophone Outfit - Clear Lacquered
With the evolution of repertoires, instruments of the outer ranges are being increasingly asked for. The “Super Action 80 Series II” bass saxophone is particularly adapted to this new trend: its design and its acoustic features allow it to be more than just a support instrument. The Series II sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, bass and baritone saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series’ superior intonation characteristics make these saxophone a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
- Keywork: The positioning of the left- and right-hand little finger spatula groups affords particularly well-balanced handling
- Adjusting Screw: The low A adjusting screw allows precise adjustment of the whole
- Suspension Rings: A choice of three positions allows selecting the best playing balance
- Adjustable holder: Brings to the musician greater playing comfort when seated
- Thumb Rest Made of Plastic: Its shape and location have been studied to prevent fatigue and tension in the fingers
- Key: Bb
- Range: Low A/High F sharp
- Thumb Rest: Plastic
- Waterkey: Upper Arm
- Pads: Leather
- Booster: Metal
- Finish: Clear Lacquered with Engraving
- Accessories: Selmer "Light" Case
- Mouthpiece: Selmer Paris S-80
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.