Get Trusted Quality And Maximum Flexibility For Any Occasion - The Sennheiser E835-S Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the Sennheisere 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the Sennheisere 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
The S-version of the Sennheisere 835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals with noiseless on/ off switch
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Dimensions:Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Frequency response:40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle:dynamic
- WeightWithout cable: 330 g
- Pick-up pattern cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz):2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance:350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance:1000 Ohm
What's in the box?
- 1 e 835
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
Model: E 835-S
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details