Get A Great Sennheiser Vocal Mic With Condenser Qualities Ready For The Studio And Durability Ready For The Stage - The Sennheiser e965 Large-Diaphragm Handheld Condenser Microphone
The e965 is Sennheiser's first large-diaphragm, true condenser handheld microphone. The innovative 1" dual-diaphragm capsule means you can access both cardioid and super-cardioid polar patterns with the flip of a switch. Ideal for every vocal application, the e965 truly combines the sensitivity of a world-class studio condenser with the ruggedness our customers demand from a Sennheiser evolution stage microphone.
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
- Low-cut switch, which reduces ambient noise, rumble, and wind noise
- Switchable pre-attenuation (-10 dB) accommodates singers with powerful voices
- Capsule shock-mount efficiently rejects handling noise for superbly clear sound
- Excellent protection against moisture
- Astounding frequency response of 40-20,000 Hz
- An unbeatable 10-year warranty!
What's in the box?
- 1 e965 microphone
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp
- User manual
- Document of Warranty
- Frequency response: 40 - 20.000 Hz
- Weight: 396 g
- Microphone connector: XLR-3
- Diameter Membrane: Ø 25.4 mm/1"
- Micro: Ø 48 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ω
- Min. Terminating Impedance:1000 Ω
- Phantom Powering: 48V/3.5 mA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C -/+40°C
- Equivalent Noise Level: 21 dB (A)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (Passive): 142 dB (152 dB) (with preattenuation)
- Overall Depth: 199 mm
Model: E 965
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details