Rugged All-In-One Wireless System For Singers And Presenters
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser's renowned e 935 and e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch.
- Frequency Range A1: 470 - 516 MHz
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser's renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
Model: EW 100 G4-945-S-A1
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.