Get A Quality Component For Your Setup With The Sennheiser MZA900P Phantom Power Adapter
The MZA 900 P phantom power adaptor is used to connect pre-polarized condenser microphones with a 3.5mm jack plug to microphone inputs with 10 - 52 V phantom powering (P12 - P48). The connected microphone is supplied via the adaptor.
The adaptor is also a quick and flexible solution if a microphone is to be used for both wired and wireless applications. One and the same microphone can be used together with the MZA 900 P(-4) for wired applications (e.g. in the studio) or with a transmitter of the evolution series for wireless applications.
The MZA 900 P can also be used as a cable tester for XLR microphone cables.
- Robust metal chassis
- Switchable gain (0/-12dB)
- Switchable roll-off filter (125 Hz (-3 dB), 12 dB/oct)
- Two-colour control LED (phantom power, audio peak)
- Input 3,5mm stereo jack socket, lockable
- Output XLR-3M
Model: MZA 900 P
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA16297
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device