Get Superior Sounding Lavalier Microphones with the Sennheiser XSW-D Lavalier Microphone Set
No obstacles, no distractions, just effortless audio, every time. Power up the lavalier and instantly link to the XLR receiver to start recording.
One-touch ease-of-use wireless audio set that utilizes a digital transmission to seamlessly link audio sources. Equipped with an ME2-II lavalier microphone, this elegant solution makes capturing dialogue on a DSLR easier than ever before while maintaining a reliable connection.
Lose the Cables, Keep the Connection
Essentially a cable replacement, XS Wireless Digital uses a 2.4 GHz transmission to create a wireless peer-to-peer connection. Simply plug the included ME 2-ii lavalier into the transmitter and plug the receiver into your mixer or active PA speaker. As soon as you see the green light, you’re good to go. For presenters and public speakers alike, there is no easier way to captivate your audience while having the ability to roam free.
As Easy as it Gets
Each XS Wireless Digital transmitter and receiver have only one button. Press to power up and link simultaneously, click once to mute, and hold to power down. What’s more, they each feature a single LED that indicates when your connection is secure or when it’s time to charge the battery. There are no menus to fuss with or settings to worry about. It’s almost as easy as plugging a mic directing into your camera, only now with a lot more flexibility.
Digital for Worldwide Operation
XS Wireless Digital uses the same 2.4 GHz frequency as WiFi allowing for license free operation worldwide. There is no need to scan for available frequencies as the system automatically does it for you. This means you can take XSW-D with you wherever you go without fear of static interference or dropouts. Just turn it on and start recording.
- One touch ease-of-use
- 2.4 GHz digital transmission for worldwide operation
- 75m range (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Up to 5 hours battery life on a single charge
- Switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver
- Configure any combination of transmitters and receivers
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
- XSW-D XLR FEMALE TX: approx. 102 x 24 x 28 mm
- XSW-D MINI JACK TX: approx. 86 x 24 x 28 mm
- XSW-D INSTRUMENT TX: approx. 122 x 24 x 28 mm
- XSW-D XLR MALE RX: approx. 109 x 24 x 28 mm
- XSW-D MINI JACK RX: approx. 86 x 24 x 28 mm
- XSW-D INSTRUMENT RX: approx. 122 x 24 x 28 mm
- XSW-D PEDALBOARD RX: approx. 130 x 82 x 51 mm
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.1 %
- Charging time: typ. 3 h
- Audio output: max. 12 dBu
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +55 °C (14 °F to 131 °F)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 106 dB
- Operating time: up to 5 h
- Modulation: GFSK with TDMA
- Battery Specification: Li-Ion
- Capacity: 850 mAh
- Codecs: aptX® Live
- Frequency range: 2,400 - 2,483.5MHz
- Max. Input voltage: typ. 5.0 V
- Transmission power: max. 10 mW
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Operating relative humidity: 95 % (non-condensing)
- Latency: 4 ms
- Temperature Range: 0 °C - 60 °C (32 °F - 140 °F)
- Audio frequency response: 3.5 mm Jack/XLR: 80 - 18,000 Hz; 6.3 mm Jack: 10 - 18,000 Hz
What's in the Box
- XSW-D 3.5mm (1/8”) transmitter
- XSW-D 3.5mm (1/8”) receiver
- ME2-II clip-on lavalier mic
- 3.5mm (1/8") coiled cable
- Cold shoe mount
- Belt clip
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
Model: XSW-D LAVALIER SET
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.