OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
On board Tone Circuits add tremendous tonal versatility. Enables the player to add to subtract EQ at center frequencies voiced specifically for electric bass. They feature low noise, low distortion and high headroom. Useful for all musical styles and genres.
Two or three bands of active EQ, master volume, blend, plus the proprietary Slap Switch. The lows are deep, clear, and tight. The mids range from ultra-smooth to punchy and all points in between. The treble control can produce a very wide, very usable response that is brilliant, yet smooth without any brittleness. Pulling up on the volume knob engages the proprietary Slap Switch, a special EQ contour made just for slap-style playing.
For nearly all dual pickup basses.
Manufacturer: Seymour Duncan
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA71909
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device