*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Streamline Your Conference Calls With The Shure ANI22-XLR Audio Network Interface
The ANI22 can bring up to two line / mic signals onto or from a Dante network for easy audio routing and convenient browser-based remote control. Available with XLR or block connectors.
Works with Microflex Advance and Microflex Wireless.
- Converts up to 2 mic / line analog signals onto a Dante Network
- Converts up to 2 Dante digital audio signals to line / mic analog signals
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) eliminates need for outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
- Inputs Active Balanced: (2) XLR connector
- Outputs Impedance Balanced: (2) XLR connector
- Network Connections (Dante Digital Audio): (1) RJ45, Channel Count: 2 Inputs, 2 Outputs
- Polarity: Non-inverting, any input to any output
- Power Requirements: Power over Ethernet (PoE), Class 0. (PoE Plus compatible).
- Power Consumption: 11W, maximum
- Control Application: HTML5 Browser-based
- Operating Temperature Range: âˆ’6.7Â°C (20Â°F) to 40Â°C (104Â°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: âˆ’29Â°C (-20Â°F) to 74Â°C (165Â°F)
- Thermal Power Dissipation: Maximum 12.1 W (41.3 BTU/hr), typical 9.8 W (33.7 BTU/hr)
- Frequency Response: Â±1 dB 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Dante Digital Audio:Sampling Rate 48 kHz, Bit Depth 24
- Latency (Does not include Dante latency) Analog to Dante 0.35 ms, Dante to Analog 0.71 ms
- Analog Gain Range (Adjustable in 3 dB steps): 51 dB
- Dynamic Range (Analog-to-Dante) 20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, typical: 113 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, input terminated with 150â„¦
- Analog Gain Setting= +0 dB -93 dBV
- Analog Gain Setting= +27 dB -119 dBV
- Analog Gain Setting= +51 dB -130 dBV
- Total Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz, 0 dBV Input, 0 dB analog gain: <0.05%
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 150 Ohms balanced source @ 1 kHz >70 dB
- Input Impedance: 5 kÎ©
- Output Impedance: 150 Î©
- Input Clipping Level: Analog Gain Setting= +0 dB +20 dBV, Analog Gain Setting= +27 dB -7 dBV, Analog Gain Setting= +51 dB -31 dBV
- Analog Output Level: Selectable Line 0 dB, Aux - 20 dB, Mic -46 dB
- Built-in Digital Signal Processing Per Channel: Equalizer (4-band Parametric, Dante Channels Only), Mute, Limiter, Gain (140 dB range)
- System: Channel Summing
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.