Streamline Your Conference Calls With The Shure ANI22-XLR Audio Network Interface
The ANI22 can bring up to two line / mic signals onto or from a Dante network for easy audio routing and convenient browser-based remote control. Available with XLR or block connectors.
Works with Microflex Advance and Microflex Wireless.
- Converts up to 2 mic / line analog signals onto a Dante Network
- Converts up to 2 Dante digital audio signals to line / mic analog signals
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) eliminates need for outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
- Inputs Active Balanced: (2) XLR connector
- Outputs Impedance Balanced: (2) XLR connector
- Network Connections (Dante Digital Audio): (1) RJ45, Channel Count: 2 Inputs, 2 Outputs
- Polarity: Non-inverting, any input to any output
- Power Requirements: Power over Ethernet (PoE), Class 0. (PoE Plus compatible).
- Power Consumption: 11W, maximum
- Control Application: HTML5 Browser-based
- Operating Temperature Range: âˆ’6.7Â°C (20Â°F) to 40Â°C (104Â°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: âˆ’29Â°C (-20Â°F) to 74Â°C (165Â°F)
- Thermal Power Dissipation: Maximum 12.1 W (41.3 BTU/hr), typical 9.8 W (33.7 BTU/hr)
- Frequency Response: Â±1 dB 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Dante Digital Audio:Sampling Rate 48 kHz, Bit Depth 24
- Latency (Does not include Dante latency) Analog to Dante 0.35 ms, Dante to Analog 0.71 ms
- Analog Gain Range (Adjustable in 3 dB steps): 51 dB
- Dynamic Range (Analog-to-Dante) 20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, typical: 113 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, input terminated with 150â„¦
- Analog Gain Setting= +0 dB -93 dBV
- Analog Gain Setting= +27 dB -119 dBV
- Analog Gain Setting= +51 dB -130 dBV
- Total Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz, 0 dBV Input, 0 dB analog gain: <0.05%
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 150 Ohms balanced source @ 1 kHz >70 dB
- Input Impedance: 5 kÎ©
- Output Impedance: 150 Î©
- Input Clipping Level: Analog Gain Setting= +0 dB +20 dBV, Analog Gain Setting= +27 dB -7 dBV, Analog Gain Setting= +51 dB -31 dBV
- Analog Output Level: Selectable Line 0 dB, Aux - 20 dB, Mic -46 dB
- Built-in Digital Signal Processing Per Channel: Equalizer (4-band Parametric, Dante Channels Only), Mute, Limiter, Gain (140 dB range)
- System: Channel Summing
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA85952
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device