*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Clean Converter With The Shure ANI4OUT-XLR Dante to Analog Converter
Converts Dante™ digital audio signal to four discrete line / mic analog signals for easy audio routing and convenient browser-based remote control.
- Single Ethernet port carries Dante audio, power (PoE – class 0)
- LEDs indicate device status and audio signal
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron® and AMX®
- 4 Band C/S PEQ on every channel
- Provides channel summing to combine Dante™ signals from the network and send them over a single analog output
- Browser-based software control for all device parameters, per output channel:
- Mute control
- Digital gain
- Polarity control
- 1/3 Rack unit wide
- Chassis ground screw (BLOCK version only) provides common chassis ground for multiple inputs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.