*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Shure BETA57A Supercardioid Vocal/Instrument Microphone-n
The Shure BETA 57A is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off–axis tone coloration.-n
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound -n
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound -n
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse -n
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output -n
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance -n
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration -n
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Model: BETA 57A
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.