*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The BLX4 Provides Improved Linearity and Frequency Response With Group and Channel Scan for Easy Set-Up
This unit operates in the H9 (512-542 MHz) frequency band
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems. Rack mount kit included.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor controlled antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Type Of Power Supply: External
- Bias Via BNC: no
- Encryption: no
- Frequency Diversity: no
- DANTE Audio Network Interface: no
- Detachable Antennas: yes
- Network Ability: no
- Software Control: no
- Antenna Cascade: no
- Rack Mount Accessories: included rack mount brackets
- Receiver Types: single
- Antenna Type: External 1/4-wave
- Line/Mic Switch: no
- Phantom Power Protection: yes
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.