*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get An Easy Upgrade To Your Audio Setup - The Shure MV5/A-B-LTG Digital Condenser USB Microphone in Black
It’s an amazing time to be creative. Getting your inspiration out there is as close as your computer or even your phone. But your audio could be better. Way better, right? The MV5 fixes that. With pristine sound recording and intuitive app controls that's travel-worthy.
A legend in audio, Shure designed the MV5 to connect and record via Lightning or USB directly to your phone, without sound distortion. Use vocal, instrument or flat settings to customize your recording - and the ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ audio app for pro editing on-the-go. Upgrade your podcast, vlog or voiceover recordings, and stand out from the competition.
Mighty With History
The MV5 packs the clarity of almost a century of audio experience into a super-portable microphone. You get sound quality, squared.
Plug-and-play is only part of the story. Though you’ll be set up in seconds, it’s also easy to select vocals, flat or instrument modes so you’re good to go when inspiration strikes.
Designed to travel with your computer or phone, the MV5 rests on its own or connects via a standard 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) mount to the included desktop stand.
Easy, Friendly Control
The ShurePlus MOTIV audio app gives you the ability to record studio-quality audio — and so much more. Trim and share in multiple formats with a few quick taps.
- Legendary recording capability
- Plug-and-play with iOS, Mac and PC
- Real-time monitoring
- Presets for vocals, instrument or flat
- Removable stand and tripod compatibility
- ShurePlus MOTIV audio app for recording and onscreen control
- 1 - AMV5-DS Desktop Stand
- 1 - AMV-USB Micro-B-to-USB Cable (1 m.)
- 1 - AMV-LTG Micro-B-to-Lightning Cable (1 m.)
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Voice/Instrument/Flat
- Type: Electret condenser (16 mm)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode: -40 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz, 1 Pa=94 SPL
- Maximum SPL at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode: 130 dB SPL
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Included
- Stand adapter: ¼", 20-thread (standard tripod mount)
- Housing: PC/ABS with Die-Cast Zinc Frame
- Net Weight: Without Mounting Stand: 90 g (3.2 oz)
- With Mounting Stand: 160 g (5.6 oz)
- Dimensions Without Mounting Stand: 66 × 67 × 65 mm H × W × D
- With Mounting Stand: 89 × 142 × 97 mm H × W × D
- Cable: Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.