*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Be Heard Loud And Clear With The Shure MX153C/O-TQG Omnidirectional Earset Headworn Microphone (Cocoa)
The Shure Microflex MX153 Microphone provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature Shure earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the Shure MX153 Mic is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
- Kevlar reinforced soft flex cable
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: N/A
- Sensitivity: open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical, -41 dBV/Pa (9 mV/Pa)
- Maximum SPL: 1 kHz at 1% THD, 2500 Ohms load 107 dB SPL, 1000 Î© load 107 dB SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Dynamic Range: @ 1 kHz, 2500 Ohms load 73 dB, 1000 Ohms load 73 dB
- Self Noise: equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical 34 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 20 to 20,000 Hz, N/A
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 Degrees C (0 Degree F) to 57 Degrees C (135 Degrees F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces negative voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1.
- Power Requirements: +1- 5 V DC (500 A max.)
- Weight: 19.76 g
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.