*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Superior Recording Quality in a Sleek Package with the Shure MX392/C Boundary Condenser Microphone
The Shure MX392 Microflex™ Wired Boundary Microphone from Shure is equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and green LED indicators. It is a high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Includes LED logic input/switch logic output terminals, screw terminal connections, and attached unterminated cable.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- All measurements taken with microphone mounted on a wooden surface 76.2 cm x 76.2 cm (30 in. x 30 in.).
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): Cardioid Cartridge: -27.5 dBV/Pa (42.2 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion, 1 k ohm load): Cardioid: 117.0 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): Cardioid: 71.0 dB, Supercardioid: 72.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): Cardioid: 23.0 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 94.0 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum, 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Switch Attenuation: 50 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- LED IN: Active low (<1.0v), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V.
- SWITCH OUT: Active low (<0.5V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 24V (up to 50V through 3 k ohms).
- 11 to 52 Vdc phantom
- 2.0 mA current consumption
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.