*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Versatile And Reliable Audio Feed With The Shure MX393/C Low Profile Professional Cardioid Boundary Condenser Microphone
MX393 Microflex Wired Boundary Microphones from Shure are equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and green LED indicators. The high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers, Microflex Boundary microphones feature interchangeable condenser cartridges.
The MX393 is a surface-mount mic; LED logic input/switch logic output terminals, screw terminal connections, detachable cable with XLR output connector.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable membrane on/off switch plus LED on/off indicator
- Frequency Response: 50 - 17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 (actual 180 ohms)
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: Cardioid Cartridge: -27.5 dBV/Pa (1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
- Maximum SPL, 1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 k ohm load: Cardioid: 117 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise, A-weighted: 23 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Ref. 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz: 71 dB
- Dynamic Range: 1 k ohm load, @ 1 kHz: 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection, 10 Hz to 100 kHz: 45 dB, minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level at 1% THD: 6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Mute Switch, 50 - 20000 Hz: 50 dB minimum
- Logic Connections:
- LED IN: Active low (1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V
- LOGIC-OUT: Active low (0.5V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 24V (up to 50V through 3k)
- Cable: 3 m (12 ft) detachable cable with 3-pin audio connector
- Environmental Conditions:
- Operating Temperature: 18-57C
- Relative Humidity: 0-95%
- Power Requirements: 11 V DC, 2.0 mA
All measurements taken with microphone mounted on a wooden surface (76 x 76 cm)Manufacturer: Shure
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.