*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Essential Receiver For PSM 900 Personal Monitor Transmitters With The Shure P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver
This unit operates in the G7 (506-542 MHz) frequency band
Shure’s P9RA+ is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. With a hybrid analog/digital architecture, the P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver offers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity, along with reliable RF performance for increased RF signal strength to meet the needs of professional audio applications of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.
- Battery Life: Lithium-Ion battery, up to 8 hours
- Battery Life: Alkaline batteries, up To 6 hours
- Active RF Gain Control: 31 dB
- Squelch Threshold: 22 dB SINAD
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: 70 dB
- Intermodulation Attenuation: 70 dB
- Blocking: 80 dB
- Audio Output Power: 100 mW
- Minimum Load Impedance: 4 Ω
- Bodypack Diversity: no
- Detachable Antennas: yes
- Scan Features: Channel Scan, Group Scan
- Batteries: AA, Shure Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery Status: HH:MM (Hours and minutes)
- Receiver Housings: Metal
- RF Output Power (Country specific): 100 mW, E.I.R.P. max
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.