Get A Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone For Lead And Backing Vocal Performance - The Shure PGA58-XLR Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The PGA58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
The PGA58 delivers excellent sound for lead and backup vocal performance. Available with various cable options and a discrete On / Off switch.
- Cardioid - Dynamic
- Handheld microphone for lead and backup vocal performance
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Tailored cartridge design for clear, natural-sounding vocal reproduction
- Includes PGA58 with On / Off switch, microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide.
- XLR cable included
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz): Open Circuit Voltage -55 dBV/Pa (1.79 mV)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω
- Net Weight: 294 grams (10.37 oz)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62081
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device