Get World-Class Live Performance Vocals Thanks To Meticulous Craftsmanship - The Shure QLXD2/K8B Wireless Handheld Microphone System W/ KSM8
The New Shure KSM8 Dualdyne is groundbreaking. It is the first handheld dual-diaphragm microphone. The KSM8 can deliver world-class live performance vocals thanks to the meticulous craftsmanship.
The KSM8 features the purest cardioid polar pattern ever developed by Shure. The patented Dualdyne cartridge eliminates proximity effect, while helping to master off-axis rejection. The signal clarity rivals that of condenser microphones, but keeps the reliability and feedback rejection of a dynamic microphone.
ABOUT THE QLX-D WIRELESS SYSTEMS
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless WorkbenchËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’ú-u0014ËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇ£“‹“ï“ç“ûËÇÖ’ì 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D offers rechargeable power options that provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction, resulting in the most natural sounding dynamic microphone available
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity
- Neodymium magnet resides in a micro-injection mold of aerospace SoftMag material that maximizes the magnetic field for maximum output level
- The Dualdyne cartridge re-images the longstanding Shure Pumping Pneumatic Shock Mount design with an elaborate mathematical architecture of tuned cavities, specific resistances and precisely machined components that are fully integrated into the cartridgeËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’ú“ï“ç“£“ï“ç’úËÇ£’‹“ï“ç’ú-u0014“ï“ç“ûËÇó“å“ï“ç’úËÇ£’‹“ï“ç’úËÇ£Ëé¼“ï“ç’ú“ï“ç“£s acoustic properties This results in exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low frequency response
- Patent Pending Diaphragm Stabilization System (DSS) Technology protects and stabilizes the active diaphragm from unwanted excursion or rocking during plosives or impact, providing substantial protection against high frequency handling noise
- Cutting-edge cartridge manufacturing methods utilize ultra-sonic and internal laser welding to provide best-in-class mechanical reliability
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection
- Aluminum handle with brushed nickel or black finish
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Cartridge Type Dual-Diaphragm Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response 40 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Output Impedance 300 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage -51.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Net Weight 330 g (11.64 oz.)
- Connector Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Housing Die-cast Aluminum with Paint or Brushed Nickel Finish
- Includes Zippered Case (AK8C) and Swivel Adapter (A25E)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details