Get The Perfect Cable For Charging Microflex Wireless Transmitters And Other Devices - The Shure SBC-USB-A 6' USB-A Microflex Wireless Transmitters Charging Cable
The USB charger offers a convenient option to charge the battery via the transmitter USB port. The transmitter will continue to operate on DC power once the battery is fully charged. Monitor the transmitter status from the MXW control software.
6' USB-A cable with wall plug for charging Microflex™ Wireless Transmitters and other devices.
ABOUT THE SHURE COMPANY
- - - - - Sound Is Our Business, That’S What We’Re All About.
Shure is dedicated to manufacturing microphones and audio electronics to help amplify, process, and mix sound. Perfectly. Transparently. Reliably.
Our success is due to our belief that audio electronics are a means of self-expression for individuals worldwide. Since 1925, we've re-dedicated ourselves annually to the notion of being the audio tool of choice for personal expression, reminding ourselves that Shure is synonymous with "legendary performance."
- - - - - Where We Came From A History Of Innovation
Shure Incorporated was founded by S.N. Shure in 1925, who sold kits to build radios. In the 1930s, when factory-made radios became available, the Company began to manufacture microphones.
In the 1940s, Shure was contracted by the U.S. government to make specialized microphones for military tanks, ships, and aircraft. To meet military specifications, rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures were adopted to ensure that products would withstand the rigors of battle. These practices are still upheld today, making Shure products legendary for their ruggedness and dependability.
After the war, Shure returned to manufacturing civilian products. Product lines were expanded to serve the growing fields of live sound reinforcement, broadcast, and recording. Most recently, Shure has developed breakthrough technologies in wireless, audio networking, and personal listening products.
Shure was there when Elvis stepped into Sun Studios, and when JFK vowed to put a man on the moon. We've been on the world's biggest stages, from The GRAMMY®s to the Oval Office, ever since.
Our history is one of innovation and excellence. And our mission is to be the most trusted audio brand worldwide.
- The USB charger offers a convenient option to charge the battery via the transmitter USB port.
- The transmitter will continue to operate on DC power once the battery is fully charged.
- Monitor the transmitter status from the MXW control software.
- Official charging system for select Shure devices.
- Charges the SB902 battery for Shure GLX-D and Microflex wireless systems.
- Also compatible with Shure KSE1500 and SHA900 personal listening systems.
- Includes a wall charger and 3' USB type-B charging cable.
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 V AC
- Input Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Input Current: 200 mA max.
- Output voltage: 5-volt DC
- DC current: 1A
- Operating Temperature (ambient): 0° to 40° C (32 to 104°F)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA61522
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device