*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Power You Need Shure SBC220 2-Bay Networked Docking Station for HH and BP
The SBC220 2-Bay Networked Charging Station enables docked charging and storage for any combination of two SB900A batteries or ULXD1, QLXD1, AD1 (bodypack) or ULXD2, QLXD2 or AD2 (handheld) wireless transmitters. When the connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely, and up to four SBC220 units can be linked together using shared power and network connectivity.
- Charging for any combination of up to 2 supported batteries, or transmitters using Shure rechargeable batteries
- Connect up to 4 of any combination of SBC220 and SBC240 units with shared power and network connectivity
- LEDs indicate charge status and battery errors
- Storage mode to prepare batteries for long-term storage
- Network-enabled for remote monitoring with Shure Wireless Workbench
- Supplies full charges in three hours, 50% charge in one hour
- Charge status bi-color LEDs for each battery / transmitter
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.