*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Make Sure That Your Wireless Transmitters Stay Alive With The Shure SBC450 4-Bay Networked Docking Station
The SBC450 Networked Charging Station allows up to 4 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters that are equipped with the SB900A rechargeable battery to be charged quickly and conveniently.
The transmitters simply slide into the charger; it is not necessary to remove the SB900A battery. Bi-color LEDs confirm charging status.
When the SBC450 is connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely. Transmitter settings or firmware can be updated while the transmitters are in the charger using Shure Wireless Workbench or SystemOn software, or through a third-party room control system.
- 4 Charging Bays
- Charge Time - ULXD6 and ULXD8 15 minutes = 1 hour runtime; 1 hour = 50% charged; 3 hours = 100% charged.
- Network Interface - 10/100 Mbps Ethernet;
- Power Requirement - 15 V DC @ 4.0 A maximum, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Housing - Molded Plastic, Cast Zinc Alloy
- Operating Temperature Range - 0 °C (32 °F) to 45 °C (113 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range - –29 °C (–20 °F) to 74 °C (165 °F)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.