OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Make Sure That Your Wireless Transmitters Stay Alive With The Shure SBC850 8-Bay Networked Docking Station
The SBC850 Networked Charging Station allows up to 8 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters that are equipped with the SB900A rechargeable battery to be charged quickly and conveniently.
The transmitters simply slide into the charger; it is not necessary to remove the SB900A battery. Bi-color LEDs confirm charging status.
When the SBC850 is connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely. Transmitter settings or firmware can be updated while the transmitters are in the charger using Shure Wireless Workbench or SystemOn software, or through a third-party room control system.
- 8 Charging Bays
- Charge Time - ULXD6 and ULXD8 15 minutes = 1 hour runtime; 1 hour = 50% charged; 3 hours = 100% charged.
- Network Interface - 10/100 Mbps Ethernet;
- Power Requirement - 15 V DC @ 4.0 A maximum, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Housing - Molded Plastic, Cast Zinc Alloy
- Operating Temperature Range - 0 °C (32 °F) to 45 °C (113 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range - –29 °C (–20 °F) to 74 °C (165 °F)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83879
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device