Enjoy Discrete Crystal Clear Monitoring With Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the Shure SE425 Earphone is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
DUAL HIGH-DEFINITION MICRODRIVERS
The Shure SE425 Earphones use a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
- Sound Isolating Design
- Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
- A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- 1/4" Adapter
- An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with ¼" jacks.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA55668
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device