Get Enhanced Sound Quality From The Earphones And Headphones You Love With The Shure SHA900 Portable Listening Amplifier
Sacrificing sound quality when you're on the go is a thing of the past with the Shure SHA900 Portable Listening Amplifier. Use it with your mobile device to enhance the experience of your favorite earphones and headphones.
The premium, standalone SHA900 Portable Listening Amplifier features a USB digital-to-analog-converter (DAC) that converts analog or digital audio from portable digital audio sources and computers. For use with high-quality headphones and earphones, the SHA900 features a 24 bit/ 96 kHz conversion rate, customizable 4-band parametric EQ with five standard and 4 user-defined settings, rechargeability and input level meters.
The Shure SHA900 can process both digital audio directly via micro-USB, analog via a direct line in, or bypass entirely for a pure analog signal without conversion. The SHA900 defines a new standard of portable listening that brings high-fidelity audio into the mobile demands of today's active lifestyles.
- 4-band Parametric EQ features five preset settings and four customizable settings to maximize audio playback fidelity.
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximize audio playback fidelity
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple navigation throughout the SHA900 settings
- Multiple output gain structures optimized for both headphones and earphones
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined aluminum housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
- Bit Depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Up to 107 dB (A-weighted)
- Adjustable Gain Range: -60 dB to +17 dB
- THD+N: 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Output Power: Up to 135 mW +135 mW (16 Ω, 1% THD)
- Output Power: Up to 95 mW +95 mW (42 Ω, 1% THD)
- Output Impedance: 0.35 Ω
- Headphone Impedance Range: 6 Ω to 600 Ω
- Limiter: Selectable Analog RMS Limiter
- Equalizer: 4-band Parametric
- USB Input: USB Micro-B Receptacle
- Line-In Input: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Charging Requirements USB-powered: 5 V/0.5 A to 1 A
- Housing: Chrome Plated Aluminum
- Net Weight: 182.0 g (6.42 oz.)
- Dimensions: 111 × 59 × 21 mm H × W × D
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 °C (0 to 135 °F)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V DC
- Battery Life Analog in (BYPASS EQ mode): Up to 20 hours
- USB Input (EQ mode): Up to 10 hours
- Battery Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.