Always Come Through Clear With The Shure SLXD14/153T-H55 Wireless Earset Microphone System
Your performance should never be in question. Whether presenting, educating, praising or entertaining, your relationship with your audience is singular. With SLX-D Digital Wireless you can stand confidently on a strong foundation and build the wireless installation to match ongoing demands, from day-long conference to nighttime performances.
In front of an audience, clarity is simply essential. SLX-D provides crystal-clear digital audio quality with 120 dB dynamic range.
From the leader in digital wireless technology, SLX-D maintains stable signals with high efficiency for rock-solid, reliable performance.
Ready to perform for all-day conferences and nighttime performances—up to 8 hours of use from either 2 AA batteries (included) or optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories.
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- SLXD4 Digital Wireless Reciever
- SLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- MX153 (Tan) Omnidirectional Condenser Earset Microphone
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: H55 - 514 to 558 Mhz, 1/10 mW output
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft) Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Tuning Step Size
- JB Band: 125 kHzAll
- Other Bands: 25 kHz
- Varies by region
- Image Rejection: 70 dB typical
- RF Sensitivity: −97 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Latency: 3.2 ms
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+1, −2 dB)
- Audio Dynamic Range, A-weighted, typical: 120 dB @1% THD
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02%
- System Audio Polarity
- XLR: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of XLR output.
- TRS: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) with respect to the ring of the 6.35 mm output.
- Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 °F to 122 °F (−18 °C to 50 °C)
- Storage Temperature Range−20°F to 165°F (−29°C to 74°C)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.