*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Always Come Through Clear With The Shure SLXD14D Wireless Bodypack System
This unit operates in the G58 (470-514 MHz) frequency band
Featuring two SLXD1 transmitters, the SLXD4D provides transparent digital audio and rock-solid RF stability for lecture halls and live performances.
The SLXD14D Dual Wireless System delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid RF performance for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band, with easy setup and optional rechargeability accessories for wireless excellence, wherever required. Ships with SLXD4D dual-channel receiver and 2 SLXD1 bodypack transmitters with antenna and rackmount accessories and 4 AA batteries.
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft) Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
- RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection: 70 dB typical
- RF Sensitivity: −97 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Latency: 3.2 ms
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+1, −2 dB)
- Audio Dynamic Range, A-weighted, typical: 120 dB @1% THD
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02%
- System Audio Polarity
- XLR: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of XLR output
- TRS: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4") with respect to the ring of the 6.35 mm output
- Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 °F to 122 °F (−18 °C to 50 °C)
- Storage Temperature Range−20°F to 165°F (−29°C to 74°C)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.