Cut through the Noise with the Shure SLXD2/B58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter - G58 Band
Frequency Band: G58 (470 - 514 MHz)
The SLXD2/B58, featuring the Beta 58A interchangeable microphone capsule, is the choice for confident speech presentation and vocal performance - from lecture halls to live entertainment.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over scan and IR sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- Interchangeable microphone capsules
- Rugged metal construction
- Microphone Capsule Option: Beta 58A - Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion or 1.5 V AA batteries
- Dimensions (Dia. × L): 1.46 × 6.93 inches (37.1 × 176 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz. (147 g)
- Housing: Aluminum
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.