Get Your Hands on the Newest Revolution in Microphone Technology with the Shure ULXD2/K8B ULXD Wireless Handheld Transmitter w/ KSM8 Microphone Capsule - Black
This unit operates in the H50 (534-598 MHz) frequency band
The ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter coupled with the paramount KSM8 vocal microphone delivers outstanding sound for touring professionals the world over.
The KSM8 with the ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter features the KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid DynamicVocal Microphone head which allows control of proximity effect and off-axis attenuation while providing clearest vocal capture and reproduction during live performances.
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications. This transmitter requires the ULXD4 receiver to complete the system.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- Gain Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery Type: Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or LR6 AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime (@ 10 mW): Shure SB900A: greater than 11 hours; Alkaline: 11 hours
- Housing: Machined aluminum
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD): 145 dB SPL (SM58), typical
- Preamplifier Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) System (Gain Setting +20): 120 dBV, A-weighted, typical
- Antenna Type: Integrated Single Band Helical
- Occupied Bandwidth: less than 200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure Proprietary Digital
- Power: 1 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.