Make Sure Nothing Gets Lost In Transmission With The Shure ULXD4-G50 ULX-D Series Digital Wireless Receiver - G50 Band
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- Intelligent scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and Wireless Workbench 6
- Front panel gain adjustment buttons provide up to 60 dB additional gain
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications where secure transmission is needed
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench 6 integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient® Spectrum Manager
- Rugged metal chassis
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
- Furnished rack hardware
- 15 V DC @ 0.6 A, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
GAIN ADJUSTMENT RANGE
- -18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps (plus Mute setting)
FULL SCALE OUTPUT
- 6,35 mm: +12 dBV
- XLR: LINE setting= +18 dBV, MIC setting= -12 dBV
- Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
NETWORK ADDRESSING CAPABILITY
- DHCP or Manual IP address, with or without gateway
- Galvanized Steel
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA64618
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device