*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Flexible Advanced Featured Wireless System With The Shure ULXD4D G50 Digital Dual Channel Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4D G50 Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver offers two channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability and efficiency, and advanced setup features in a single rack unit. Rugged, yet lightweight and compact, the all-metal chassis houses two independent receivers, each with its own audio and RF meters, gain control, and receiver outputs that can be either direct or summed for flexible signal routing.
With RF cascade and two Ethernet ports, units easily can share RF signal and be networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment. For networked audio applications, Dante digital networking allows multiple channels of audio to be transmitted and received over a single Ethernet cable. When more compatible frequencies over shorter distances, High Density mode can be enabled to dramatically increase the number of available open frequencies.
With the suite of features and benefits ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems offer, the ULXD4D is truly generations ahead of any other dual digital receiver in its class, and brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
- Two receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- Audio summing routes both audio channels to each XLR receiver output
- Dante digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Wireless Workbench 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- AMX/Crestron control
- AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager compatible
- Yamaha device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- XLR connectors with switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.