*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The Shure ULXD6 Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter Is The Perfect Transmitter for Tabletop Meetings and Events
This unit operates in the G50 (470-534 MHz) frequency band
The ULXD6 Boundary Microphone Transmitter delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission. It offers a low-profile boundary form factor that is ideal for tabletop use at meetings and events where wired microphones are impractical. Paired with a ULX-D or QLX-D digital receiver, the ULXD6 creates a system with low latency, long transmission range, and high channel count, delivering exceptional performance in large meeting venues where live sound reinforcement is required.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Very low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet/100 meters) for reliable performance in very large meetings at conference and convention centers
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components, allowing up to 200 ULXD6 boundary microphone transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas for efficient setup
- Compatible with ULX-D® and QLX-D® digital receivers
- Optional SB900A rechargeable batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Optional SBC250, SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) Networked Charging Stations allow convenient docking and charging when transmitters are not in use
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings
- Gain Adjustment Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery Type: Shure SB900B Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime @ 10 mW
- Shure SB900B: Up to 8 hours 30 minutes
- AA batteries: Up to 8 hours 40 minutes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.5 x 2.4 x 1.4"/114 x 62 x 34 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz (241 g) with AA batteries
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)
- Housing: Molded Plastic
- Antenna Type: Integrated PIFA
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Occupied Bandwidth: less than 200 kHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 17 kHz (varies with capsule)
- Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
- Power: 1 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.