*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Make Your Conference Space More Flexible With The Shure ULXD8 Wireless Gooseneck Base Transmitter
This unit operates in the G50 (470-534 MHz) frequency band
The Shure ULXD8 Desktop Base Transmitter delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission. It offers a flexible gooseneck mic form factor that is ideal for use at meetings and events where wired microphones are impractical. Paired with a ULX-D or QLX-D digital receiver, the the ULXD8 creates a system with low latency, long transmission range, and high channel count, delivering exceptional performance in large meeting venues where live sound reinforcement is required.
*Gooseneck Microphone Not Included. Pictured With Shure MX405 Microphone.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Designed for use with Shure Microflex MX405, MX410, and MX415 gooseneck microphones, as well as Microflex MX410DF and MX415DF Dualflex gooseneck microphones
- Very low latency makes the ULXD8 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet/100 meters) for reliable performance in very large meetings at conference and convention centers
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components, allowing up to 200 ULXD8 gooseneck base transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas for efficient setup
- Compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D digital receivers
- Optional SB900A rechargeable batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Optional SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) Networked Charging Stations allow convenient docking and charging when transmitters are not in use
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings
- Gain Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery Type: Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries
- Battery Runtime @ 10 mW
- Shure SB900A: Up to 9 hours
- Alkaline: Up to 8 hours 20 minutes
- Housing: Molded Plastic
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.4 x 3 x 1.6" (137 x 78 x 41 mm)
- Weight: 10.3 oz (293 g) with AA batteries
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)
- Connector: 6-pin connector for Shure MX405/MX410/MX415
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Impedance: greater than 20 kΩ
- RF Output: Antenna Type Integrated PIFA
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Occupied Bandwidth: less than 200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure Proprietary Digital
- Power: 1 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.