Get Superior Quality From A Brand Professionals Trust With The Shure WL183 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications, the WL183 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone with a 360 degree pickup angle and low handling noise. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
Feature CommShield Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters.
- Low handling noise
- Suitable for general purpose reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Form Factor: Lavalier
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 17kHz
- Output Impedance: 1800 Ω
- Sensitivity (1 PA = 94 dB SPL): -40.0 dBV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 125.0 dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-Weighted): 22.5 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 102.5 dB
- Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details