Make Sure Nothing Gets Lost In Transmission With The Shure WL184 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle, the WL184 is an supercardioid lavalier microphone with a 115 degree pickup angle. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. Use of windscreen highly recommended.
Feature CommShield Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83876