Sire H7 Larry Carlton Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar - Vintage Sunburst
Sire has teamed up with American guitarist Larry Carlton to release their first-ever electric guitars. The Larry Carlton H7 is a classic semi-hollow body electric guitar, modeled on a 335-style shape. It comes fitted with two Larry Carlton Vintage humbucking pickups, which can be controlled via the guitar's two volume knobs, two tone knobs, and a three-way selector switch.
- Designed after Larry Carlton's guitar preference
- Larry Carlton Vintage Humbucker Set
- Sire Standard Tune-O-Matic & Stop Tail Piece
- Rolled Edge Ebony Fretboard
- Sire Premium Diecasting Tuner
- Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Material: Top: Flame Maple, Side & Back: Maple (Center Block: Maple)
- Body Shape: Sire Semi-Hollow Shape
- Body Color: VS
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony / Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- Binding: Ivory
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 40mm width
- Inlay: Wh. P Square
- Neck Joint: Set-Neck Joint
- Pickups: Larry Carlton Vintage Humbucker Set
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone(each pickup), 3 Way Toggle
- Knobs: Black Top Hat Knob
- Bridge: Sire Standard Tune-O-Matic & Stop Tail Piece
- Tuning Gear: Sire Premium Diecasting Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Black 3 Ply
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.