*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Sire Marcus Miller P10 Five String Electric Bass - Natural - The Premium Model
The Sire P10 offers exceptional features and top-notch quality. The roasted maple neck of the P10 combines stability with a lightweight feel. The rolled edge fretboard enhances the P10’s playability. The P/J configuration allows you to create a distinct precision bass tone and the vintage sound from the jazz bass.
- High-grade hardware and electronics with a Solid Maple top. Asymmetrical C-shaped roasted maple neck for stability, and lightweight feel.
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges that adds more comfort to your playing experience.
- Body Material: Alder + Solid Maple Top + Flamed Veneer
- Top Material: Solid Flamed Maple
- Body Shape: Sire P-Bass Style
- Body Color: NT, TS
- Neck Material: Roasted Flame Hard Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Flame Maple / Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical C-Shape
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 Medium
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 5 String - Bone Nut 46mm width
- Inlay: Abalone Block
- Pickups: Marcus Premium PJ Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Dual Pot), Pickup Blender, Treble, Middle / Mid Frequency (Dual Pot), Bass, Mini Toggle (Active& Passive)
- Knobs: Modern Black Aluminum
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern - S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Transparent Pickguard
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.