Keep Your Mics Safe And Sound With The SKB 3I-2011-MC12 iSeries Waterproof 12-Microphone Case
The 3I-2011-MC12 microphone case holds twelve microphones stored vertically and is part of the iSeries waterproof case line. The microphone holes are designed to secure most popular types of handheld microphones, finger cutouts that provide instant access, and a generous storage compartment for cables and microphone clips. The interior is made of high quality PE foam designed to last. The 3I-2011-MC12 microphone case measures 20" x 11" x 8" deep and is covered by SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Guaranty.
3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
*Does not include pictured microphones or cables
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom cut to accommodate 12 microphones vertically
Manufacturer: SKB Cases
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA5404
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device