Protect Your Gear With SKB 3I-2317-14BC Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Utility Case w/ Cubed Foam
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve, resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage.
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- Two inch wide skate style wheels for easy transport
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Layers of cubed foam for customization
- Waterproof and dust tight design
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus
- Resistant to impact damage
- Lid Depth: 2.50 in.
- Base Depth: 11.50 in.
- Interior Length: 23.00 in.
- Interior Width: 17.00 in.
- Interior Depth: 14.00 in.
- Interior Cu. Volume: 3.17 cu ft.
- Exterior Length: 25.63 in.
- Exterior Width: 16.50 in.
- Exterior Depth: 15.63 in.
- Exterior Cu. Volume: 3.82 cu ft.
- Max. Temperature: 180 degrees F
- Min. Temperature: - 69 degrees F
- Max. Buoyancy: 198 lb
- Carton Length: 20.25 in.
- Carton Width: 16.38 in.
- Carton Depth: 27 in.
- Carton Cu. Volume: 5.18 cu ft.
- Product Weight: 24.50 lb
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.