*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Keep Sensitive Gear Safe And Dry With The SKB iSeries 1510-6 Waterproof Case w/ Cubed Foam
Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The unique features and dimensions of this model are outlined below.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damag
- Continuous molded-in hing
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Cubed foam
- Locking loop to accept a customer supplied lock
- Interior Length: 15.00 in, 38.10 cm
- Interior Width: 10.50 in, 26.67 cm
- Interior Depth: 6.00 in, 15.24 cm
- Exterior Length: 16.24 in, 41.25 cm
- Exterior Width: 12.94 in, 32.87 cm
- Exterior Depth: 6.78 in, 17.22 cm
- Lid Depth: 1.75 in, 4.45 cm
- Base Depth: 4.25 in, 10.80 cm
- Shipping Weight: 6.00 lb, 2.72 kg
- Product Weight: 5.20 lb, 2.36 kg
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.