*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Your Shure Wireless System Is Safe And Sound In The SKB iSeries Waterproof Case w/ Custom Shure Wireless Interior
Based on the proven 3I Series design, this case was designed to hold Shure SLX, ULX, BLXR, ULXD and QLXD wireless systems. Interior foam can hold the receiver, quarter and half wave antennae, handheld mic, bodypack, lavalier mic, 9V and AA batteries, mic clip and power supply. Other wireless systems from other manufacturers MAY fit in this case, however, the foam is cut specifically for the Shure SLX, ULX, BLXR, ULXD, and QLXD wireless systems.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
Wireless system not included
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loop to accept a customer supplied lock
- Exterior Length: 18.25 in / 46.36 cm
- Exterior Width: 13.79 in / 35.03 cm
- Exterior Depth: 6.81 in / 17.30 cm
- Lid Depth: 1.75 in / 4.45 cm
- Base Depth: 4.25 in / 10.80 cm
- Shipping Weight: 10.00 lb / 4.54 kg
- Product Weight: 7.05 lb / 3.20 kg
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.