Stand Tall with the Spector Euro4 LT 4 String Bass Guitar - Lighter Weight, Same Gravitas
Spector’s handcrafted Euro Series has established itself as an icon in the world of electric bass. That craftsmanship now expands to include their latest pro bass offering - the weight relieved Euro LT Series.
The European Alder body wings are carefully weight relieved before they are topped with highly figured North American Maple. The 3-piece Maple neck now features a 24 fret Ebony fingerboard and carefully tapered neck profile that’s fast and comfortable.
The Gravitas Of Tone
Euro LT basses also include premium, custom wound pickups from Bartolini and a custom voiced Darkglass active pre-amp. Together, they provide an articulate and versatile tonal palette, and tonal heft suitable for any stage.
All Euro LT models include professional grade hardware, a high gloss finishes, and Spector’s world class craftsmanship.
- Top Wood: North American Maple with a slice of Walnut
- Body Wood: European Alder
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Spector Signature Crown
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost, Mid-Range Cut/Boost (accessible via control cavity)
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini Custom Wound P/J Pickups
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Preamp System: Custom Darkglass Tone Capsule
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Bridge: Lightweight Spector Locking Bridge
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Locking Strap Buttons
- Tuners: Gotoh Lightweight Tuners
- Finish: Gloss
- Strings: D'Addario Xl-170 Nickel
- Case: Gig Bag
- Weight-Relieved Construction
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.