Get High Performance And Impressive Craftsmanship With The Spector Euro5 LX 5 String Electric Bass - Poplar Burl Gloss
The Euro5LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body* and is topped off with your choice of a USA figured maple or European poplar burl top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector's signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium pickups from EMG & Bartolini**, and Spector's coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro5LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world's biggest stages.
New for 2016, all Spector Euro basses are available with custom-wound Bartolini pickups. These custom, dual-coil humbucking pickups are built specifically for Spector Euro instruments to excellent articulation and balance. The new Bartolini pickups are wired with 4-conductor shielded cable for coil selection and alternative hum-canceling wiring. The bridge pickup has a higher output level and resonant peak for an enhanced treble response, while the neck pickup is wound for a slightly lower output to better complement the bridge pickup.
**Euro5LX Black Cherry, Exotic Poplar Burl Top. Natural Matte, Tobacco Sunburst, & Ultra Amber Burst are only available with Gold Hardware & their custom proprietary Bartolini pickups.
- Body Shape: Original NS curved and carved body shape
- Wood: USA Figured Maple over European Alder with a slice of Walnut between
- Wood: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with mother of pearl Crown Inlays
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 35"
- Radius: 16"
- Nut Width: 1.81"
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Spector zinc brass alloy locking bridge, with intonation screws
- String Spacing at Bridge: .66"
- Strap Buttons: Schaller locking
- Nut: Brass
PICKUPS AND ELECTRONICS
- Neck Pickup: EMG CS-TW / Custom Bartolini Dual Coil Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG CS-T / Custom Bartolini Dual Coil Humbucker
- Active Tone Controls: Spector TonePump +18db boost only, bass and treble, Internal output trim pot to fine-tune output to your needs
- Controls: bridge pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection, neck pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection, treble boost, and bass boost.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.