Experience High Quality Craftsmanship With The Spector USA Custom X Series NS-2 Bass Guitar In Solar Flare
Founded in Brooklyn, New York, in 1976, Spector basses have always been built with the confidence, the creativity, and the power of the greatest city on earth. Several years ago, they relocated our USA custom shop to the world-famous town of Woodstock, New York and it's here that a small team of skilled, trusted luthiers brings to life some of the greatest hand-made basses available, just like in the early days of Brooklyn’s famed Woodworkers Collective.
Their unique offering of finishes bring life to your instrument. Since every piece of wood is distinct in its appearance, they stain each instrument individually in an attempt to bring out the unique personality of your instrument. Whether you prefer the subtle elegance of a rich stain and a matte finish, or the eye-catching splendor of a brilliant high-gloss finish, Spector offers a wide variety of professional finishing options.
- Model: NS-2 - P/J Pickups; 9V Circuit
- Body Shape: X Body
- String Spacing & Scale Length: Standard String Spacing (.75" 4-string; .66" on 5-string & 6-string)
- Bookmatched Top Woods: Quilted Maple
- Body Wings: Reclaimed Redwood
- Weight Relief: Chambered body wings for weight relief
- Fingerboard Wood: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Type: Fretted
- Inlays: Abalone Crown
- Pickup Brand: EMG X Series
- Active Tone Controls: Spector HAZ 9v
- Hardware Type: Lightweight Aluminum
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Colors and Stains: Custom - specify in comments below
- Finish: High Gloss
- Include Staff Signature: No
- Comments: inferno red stain. emg p_j x pickups S-240 wood ref from JJ
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.