Get A Fantastic Sounding Trumpet With The Spencer C Trumpet
A truly superb trumpet built to the highest standards in the UK by Master Craftsman, Will Spencer. Each instrument features a bronze leadpipe that is extremely resistant to corrosion. The leadpipe is a replica of the old Mt. Vernon Bach #7 leadpipe and achieves the response and tone color that all trumpet players are looking for. The bell is very similar to a Bach #37 bell but uses a slightly thicker gauge to achieve a warmer, more compact tone. The overtone series locks in really well and the tone is warm and pure and has great projection. The valve action is silky smooth and extremely reliable.
The Spencer C Trumpet has similar attributes. The bell taper is similar to a Bach #229 bell which produces a warm centered tone that is rich with overtones. The leadpipe is also based on the Mt Vernon #7 taper and offers the performer a well center tone with secure slotting of the notes throughout the full playing range. The intonation on both the Bb and C trumpets are just superb.
These Spencer Instruments are currently being used by some of the finest musicians in the UK and in Europe. They are now available exclusively at Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center.
- Large Bore (.462")
- Leadpipe is similar to a Mt Vernon Bach #7 Lead Pipe
- Bell is similar to a Bach 229 Bell slightly heavier gauge
- Silver Plated Finish with Gold Plated Trim
- Bore: Large .464"
- Weights: Regular/Heavy
- Leadpipes: MV7 with “A” length upper slide receiver available in bronze or sterling silver
- Tuning slides: Vintage style available in Brass, Bronze & sterling silver
- Tone collar: Supplied, but can be removed for more diffuse tone.
Manufacturer: WILLIAM SPENCER
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA61602